We are currently seeking a Payroll Accountant that will be responsible for the overall Payroll strategy processing.
Responsibilities - Payroll
- Processes payrolls for entire organization in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review time sheets for completeness and verify appropriate approvals before entering time into payroll system.
- Processes salary adjustments, special payments, employee deductions (i.e., insurance) etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
- Researches discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation (e.g. contract information, W-4 forms, time sheets, leave time, direct deposit requirements, etc.)
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided when resolving employee concerns.
Responsibilities - Tax
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines.
- Prepare all Federal, State, and Local tax filings.
- Prepare and process the monthly and quarterly financial extractions.
- Yearend processing, including W-2 process.
- Minimum of 2 years payroll processing experience preferred.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and knowledge of accounting and payroll processes, tax implications, regulations and legal compliance practices.
- Expertise in payroll best practices and ability to explain fundamentals to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel experience.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com.