US IT Recruiter
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, highly ambitious IT Recruiter with experience working with US based clients.
- Develop Vendor network and get the candidates placed in quick turnaround time
- Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier-1 Vendors of clients
- Maintaining Vendor lists and prospective Cadidate resumes for future job requirements
- Produce daily and monthly productivity reports
- Willing to work night shifts ie. US work hours
- 1 - 4 years experience with US Staffing and recruitment process
- Good communication skills and proficient in English
- Experience with Gathering job requirements and Submitting suitable consultants, followup on interview schedules and closing the best deals
- Best Rate Negotiation and excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient in searching Job portals (Dice, Monster, Career Builder, etc.) and other networking techniques
- In depth knowledge of corp-corp, 1099 and W2 tax terms
- Basic knowledge of how CPT, OPT, different work Visas (H1B, L1 etc), EAD etc. operate is preferable
What We Offer
- Fantastic salary DOE!
- Tremendous training opportunities to further develop your skills!
- Performance based Bonus and other Incentives.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.