We are currently seeking a self-motivated, highly ambitious Sr. HR Recruiter with experience working with US based clients to join us right away!
- 5+ years of verifiable US IT recruiting experience at an agency or IT services company.
- Good understanding of sourcing and full life cycle recruitment and sales process.
- Excellent requirement analysis capability along with good understanding of new technologies and solutions which are driving the market opportunities.
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, applicant tracking systems, proactive phone and internet research including social networking sites.
- Experience with HR processes, including but not limited to setting up, strategizing and implementing company policies and standards.
- Strong business acumen with ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with leadership qualities.
- Ability to work independently and also be able to build and manage teams.
- In depth knowledge of W2, Corp-Corp and 1099 tax terms.
- In depth knowledge of how different Work Visas (H1B, L1 etc.) CPT, OPT, EAD etc. operate.
- Knowledge of behavioral interviewing a strong plus.
- Building and advocating an authentic company brand that resonates both in and outside the company.
- Maintain good relationships with existing and prospective employees, vendors and clients.
- Work closely with attorneys and upper managmenet to promptly address and resolve employee concerns.
- Build Vendor Network to gather requirements using personal contacts, linked-in network, and cold calling, and using search agents.
- Searching consultants that meet client's requirements through existing database and internet based sourcing using Job Portals and other internet tools.
- Do a preliminary screening of potential candidates for suitability in order to assess their technical knowledge, professional qualification, experience, employment eligibility, communication skills etc.
- Perform rate negotiations, arrange interviews and place resources, obtain purchase orders, exchange contracts and company information for billing purposes.
- Continuously explores new recruiting sources, job boards, university communities, and forums to growing candidate pools.
- Actively participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
What we Offer
- We offer competitive salary with above-market performance bonuses.
- Based on company’s growth, sponsorship to join us here in US is a possibility.
- This is a ground zero startup opportunity with tremendous growth potential for the right candidate.
We are only looking for serious candidates who believe that they can and are willing to work with us to grow our consulting division. If you think that you are the right candidate, please send your resumes to email@example.com.